Fadior Stainless Steel Kitchen - X002 Marilyn Monroe
- Brand Name: Fadior
- Place of Production: Foshan, China
- Door Material: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Carcass Material: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Countertop Material: 304 Grade Stainless Steel + Quartz
- Finish: Dark Red
- Color: Red Gloss
- Filling Material: Aluminum Honeycomb
X002 Marilyn Monroe
The bright red lacquer finishes impressed us same as the famous sexy goddess Marilyn Monroe. The bar countertop made of food-grade stainless steel is with a smooth surface with metal gloss. Unique arc-shaped cabinets add to the whole kitchen a taste of fashion.
Fadior Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet Product Details
Fadior is one of the earliest in China to develop and manufacture stainless steel kitchen cabinets for homes, always dedicated to premium quality products and service, which is widely acknowledged by our customers and fellows in the industry.
3 GUARANTEES OF FADIOR STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN CABINET
(1) High-End Quality Guarantee.
All carcass and door panels are made of 304 food-grade stainless steel, which is fireproof, waterproof, wear-proof, no Mildew, and recyclable.
(2) Health Security Guarantee.
All materials used stainless steel no formaldehyde releasing at all. Formaldehyde is a kind of harmful gas to the human body. In daily life, formaldehyde exceeding the standard is more common in newly decorated houses and new furniture, which has great harm to the human body and has been identified as a carcinogenic and teratogenic substance by the World Health Organization.
(3) Durability Guarantee.
Fadior is confident to provide 30 years warranty for its stainless steel kitchen carcass, while another kitchen cabinet warranty is usually only 3-5 years.
The necessity of Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet
STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN VS. TRADITIONAL KITCHEN
The reason why stainless steel kitchen is getting popular is due to people’s concern for formaldehyde, which is a big cause of cancer and serious diseases. During the production of wooden material (plywood, MDF, particleboard), the raw material is from the leftover bits and pieces of woodcraft and pressed into one piece with glues, urea-formaldehyde is just contained in the glues, in a hot and humid environment, it will begin to release formaldehyde. By calculation, to produce 3m³of wooden boards will add 1kg of formaldehyde, therefore for a whole set of kitchen cabinets, 30-45 m³, will need 10-15kg of formaldehyde with an average releasing time of 5-8 years.
A revolutionary stainless steel kitchen provides a perfect solution for formaldehyde-free and healthy living. Also, it is with extraordinary advantages over the traditional kitchen:
- Easy to clean
Here is a PK test of stainless steel (left) vs. a traditional kitchen(right).
The stainless steel kitchen is formaldehyde-free, while the traditional wooden kitchen with constant formaldehyde-releasing.
Stainless steel kitchen is completely water-resistant, even soaking in water is no problem, but the traditional wood kitchen will get swelling and mildewed with water.
Stainless steel kitchen is fireproof so can reduce safe hazard at home.
Stainless steel kitchen is anti-deformation for over 20 years or a lifetime, while the traditional wooden kitchen is vulnerable to warm misty environment and get deformed.
Stainless steel kitchen is physically durable against corrosion of acid and alkali, in the kitchen can direct contact with oil, alcohol or spice in a long period without problems like the traditional kitchen.
Cleaning of stainless steel kitchen is easy, just a dry cloth with water or cleaning liquid can remove any oil and dirt with elegance, no need to wipe harshly like the traditional kitchen.
Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet Application
1. New-built or Renovated Villas & Houses
2. High Standard Apartments & Condos
3. Five Star Hotel Projects
4. Seaside Cities & Areas
Fadior Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet Features
1. 304 Stainless Steel Carcass ------ Compared to wood or plywood kitchen, S.S is more good for human health, more strong, and durable.
2. 100+ Options of Door Colors and Finishes ------ Stainless steel kitchen doesn’t look cold or ugly no more, you can choose a modern or classical style to match your house. Fadior door color technology is 220℃ baking finish with powder-coated, which is a similar technology to BMW car paint and can remain bright and durable for over 10 years.
3. Over 60 Design Patents ------ Fadior has a strong R&D team of 20 and develop our own design patents, utility model patent, and invention patent, to ensure the core competitiveness and uniqueness of products.
4. Sustainability ----- One important feature of the Fadior kitchen is eco-friendly, using one stainless steel kitchen can save the life of a big tree. if even the kitchen is out of service after 30-50 years, the material is recyclable/reusable.
5. Higher Customer Satisfaction ------ Our kitchen will not release formaldehyde or TVOC (harmful to humans), and anti-bacteria which is important as customers care more about hygiene after the covid issue.
6. Lower Maintenance Cost ------- Durable material which is water-proof, anti-deform, that's why we provide 30 years warranty for the carcass. The stainless steel surface is easy to clean for daily maintenance.
7. Worry-free Service ------- We provide whole kitchen solutions, our design team can help with project drawing and 3D, for installation we can provide instruction videos or send professional technicians to help at the site.
What is 304 Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet?
304 stainless steel is a common material in stainless steel, with a density of 7.93 g / cm3, also known as 18 / 8 stainless steel in the industry. High temperature resistant 800 ℃, with good processing performance and high toughness, it is widely used in industry, furniture decoration industry, and food and medical industry.
304 is a kind of universal stainless steel, which is widely used in the production of equipment and parts requiring good comprehensive performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, the steel must contain more than 18% chromium and more than 8% nickel. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to American ASTM standards.
For 304 stainless steel, the Ni element in its composition is very important, which directly determines the corrosion resistance and value of 304 stainless steel. The most important elements in 304 are Ni and Cr, but they are not limited to these two elements. The specific requirements are stipulated by the product standard. Industry common judgment is that as long as the Ni content is greater than 8%, the Cr content is greater than 18%, it can be considered as 304 stainless steel. This is why the industry calls this type of stainless steel 18 / 8 stainless steel.
304 stainless steel is food-grade stainless steel approved by the nation.
Fadior Project Cases
Each carcass panel is exclusively formed by ONE single steel sheet without exposed welding points.
Special-made trapezoid hanging system with a capacity of up to 250KG.
Door and carcass material all are 304-grade stainless steel with aluminum honeycomb filling, 100% water-resistant.
Over 80 options of door finishes by powder coating and 220℃ heat baking.
Shock-proof damping strips under the countertop to ensure durability and soundless kitchen operations.
Soft closing Blum hinges imported from Austria with embedded Fadior ABS hinge hole structure to ensure door open-close up to 200,000 times.
Ultra-flat panel with accurate 90-degree corners by computer programming and advanced CNC laser machine.
Revolutionary Micro-X tech.to replace painting, eco-friendly with ZERO formaldehyde-releasing.
GD FADIOR KITCHEN & BATH TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us