Fadior Stainless Steel Kitchen - X017 Lucca
- Brand Name: Fadior
- Place of production: Foshan, China
- Door Material: #304 food grade stainless steel
- Carcass Material: 304 grade stainless steel
- Countertop Material: 304 grade stainless steel
- Finish: Matte white
- Filling Material: Aluminium honey comb
- Accessories: Blum Hinge, drawer, basket, lazy susan
Lucca, a small city in central Italy, is one of Europe's best preserved renaissance cities. People in accordance with their own wishes to live, step-by-step to live their life, quiet, leisure, self-satisfaction, just like the charm of the old silent body of this small town. Lucca, abandoning the traditional kitchen cabinet layout, in search of a balance between art and life, but also try to dig deeper meaning.
Through the open storage area, wine rack and glass display case, the whole space perfectly improve the its visual and function effect.
FADIOR Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet Product Details
Fadior is one of the earliest in China to develop and manufacture Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet for homes, always dedicated in premium quality product and service, which is widely acknowledge by our customers and fellows in the industry.
3 GUARANTEES OF FADIOR STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN CABINET
(1) High-End Quality Guarantee.
All carcass and door panels are made of 304 food grade stainless steel, which is Fireproof , Waterproof , Wear proof , No Mildew and Recyclable.
(2) Health Security Guarantee.
All material used stainless steel no formaldehyde releasing at all. Formaldehyde is a kind of harmful gas to human body. In daily life, formaldehyde exceeding the standard is more common in newly decorated houses and new furniture, which has great harm to human body and has been identified as carcinogenic and teratogenic substance by the World Health Organization.
(3) Durability Guarantee.
Fadior is confident to provide 30 years warranty for its stainless steel kitchen carcass, while other kitchen cabinet warranty is usually only 3-5 years.
Necessity of Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet
STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN VS. TRADITIONAL KITCHEN
The reason why stainless steel kitchen is getting popular is due to people’s concern for formaldehyde, which is a big cause for cancer and serious diseases. During the production of wooden material (plywood, MDF, particleboard), the raw material are from the leftover bits and pieces of woodcraft, and pressed into one piece with glues, urea-formaldehyde is just contained in the glues, in hot and humid environment it will begin to release formaldehyde. By calculation, to produce 3m³of wooden boards will add 1kg of formaldehyde, therefore for a whole set of kitchen cabinets, 30-45 m³, will need 10-15kg of formaldehyde with average releasing time of 5-8 years.
Revolutionarily stainless steel kitchen provides a perfect solution for formaldehyde free and healthy living. Also it is with extraordinary advantages over traditional kitchen:
- Formaldehyde free
- Water resistant
- Fire proof
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean
Here is a PK test of stainless steel (left) vs. traditional kitchen(right).
Stainless steel kitchen is formaldehyde free, while traditional wooden kitchen with constant formaldehyde releasing.
Stainless steel kitchen is completely water resistant, even soak in water is no problem, but traditional wood kitchen will get swelling and mildewed with water.
Stainless steel kitchen is fire proof so can reduce safe hazard at home.
Stainless steel kitchen is anti-deformation for over 20 years or a lifetime, while traditional wooden kitchen is vulnerable to warm misty environment and get deformed.
Stainless steel kitchen is physically durable against corrosion of acid and alkali, in kitchen can direct contact with oil, alcohol or spice in a long period without problems like traditional kitchen.
Cleaning of stainless steel kitchen is easy, just a dry cloth with water or cleaning liquid can remove any oil and dirt with elegance, no need to wipe harshly like traditional kitchen.
Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet Application
1. New-built or Renovated Villas & Houses;
2. High Standard Apartments & Condos;
3. Five Star Hotel Projects;
4. Seaside Cities & Areas.
FADIOR Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet Features
1. 304 Stainless Steel Carcass ------ Comparing to wood or plywood kitchen, S.S is more good to human health, more strong and durable.
2. 100+ Options of Door Colors and Finishes ------ Stainless steel kitchen doesn’t look cold or ugly no more, you can choose modern or classical style to match with your house. Fadior door color technology is 220℃ baking finish with powder-coated, which is similar technology as BMW car paint and can remain bright and durable for over 10 years.
3. Over 60 Design Patents ------ Fadior has a strong R&D team of 20 and develop our own design patents, utility model patent and invention patent, to ensure the core competitiveness and uniqueness of products.
4. Sustainability ----- One important feature of fadior kitchen is eco-friendly, using one stainless steel kitchen can save life of a big tree. if even the kitchen is out of service after 30-50 years, the material is recyclable / re-usable.
5. Higher Customer Satisfaction ------ Our kitchen will not release formaldehyde or TVOC (harmful for human), and anti-bateria which is important as customers care more about hygiene after the covid issue.
6. Lower Maintenance Cost ------- Durable material which is water-proof, anti-deform, that's why we provide 30 years warranty for carcass. stainless steel surface is easy to clean for daily maintainence.
7. Worry-free Service ------- We provide whole kitchen solution, our design team can help for project drawing and 3D, for installation we can provide instruction videos or send professional technicians to help at site.
What is 304 Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet?
304 stainless steel is a common material in stainless steel, with a density of 7.93 g / cm3, also known as 18 / 8 stainless steel in the industry. High temperature resistant 800 ℃, with good processing performance and high toughness, it is widely used in industry, furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.
304 is a kind of universal stainless steel, which is widely used in the production of equipment and parts requiring good comprehensive performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, the steel must contain more than 18% chromium and more than 8% nickel. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to American ASTM standard.
For 304 stainless steel, the Ni element in its composition is very important, which directly determines the corrosion resistance and value of 304 stainless steel. The most important elements in 304 are Ni and Cr, but they are not limited to these two elements. The specific requirements are stipulated by the product standard. Industry common judgment that as long as the Ni content is greater than 8%, Cr content is greater than 18%, it can be considered as 304 stainless steel. This is why the industry calls this type of stainless steel 18 / 8 stainless steel.
304 stainless steel is food grade stainless steel approved by the nation.
Fadior Project Cases
Each carcass panel is exclusively formed by ONE single steel sheet without exposed welding points.
Special-made trapezoid hanging system with capacity of up to 250KG.
Door and carcass material all are 304 grade stainless steel with aluminum honey comb filling, 100% water-resistant.
Over 80 options of door finishes by powder coating and 220℃ heat baking.
Shock-proof damping strips under countertop to ensure durability and soundless kitchen operations.
Soft closing Blum hinges imported from Austria with embedded Fadior ABS hinge hole structure to ensure door open-close for up to 200,000 times.
Ultra-flat panel with accurate 90 degree corners by computer programming and advanced CNC laser machine.
Revolutionary Micro-X tech.to replace painting, eco-friendly with ZERO formaldehyde realeasing.
GD FADIOR KITCHEN & BATH TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us